- Gugliemo Marconi invented radio in 1895. It was originally called “The Wireless Telegraph.”
- The first song on the radio was by Brant Rock, who, during a short program, played “O Holy Night” on a violin. This aired on December 24, 1906.
- The first music video was aired on MTV in the U.S.A. at 12:01 a.m., on August 1, 1981. It was “Video killed the Radio Star.”
- The Grammys were originally called the Gramophone awards, and were handed out in 1959 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California
- The first Grammys were televised in 1971. This ABC broadcast remains the highest-rated Grammy telecast of all time.
If you are an IOS user and you also want this amazing App but thinks that it’s not for you guys. install lucky patcher app So wait here we are providing the solution to your problem Lucky Patcher for IOS users.